Tuesday, February 8, 2011

basketball


Since I got a basketball for Christmas, I have been very interested in learning to play. Brittany has taken me to the park to teach me. Brittany had some of her friends go with her to help me play. She has taught me many things about basketball. Brittany has taught me how to do two kinds of dribbling. She has taught me how to do regular dribbling and offensive dribbling. I learned how to pass and she also taught me a few throws. I can even do an under throw, a high ball and just regular throwing. I have gone outside every opportunity I have and practiced everything Brittany has taught me. The reason I wanted a basketball is so when I was good enough I good join a junior basketball team. All I need is the speed, height, and strength, then I will be able to join a team.

3 comments:

  1. I am glad you enjoy playing Basketball :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That isn't what you need, my friend! Just the love of the game is all you need to join in, I am sure! :)
    Great post!
    Now, get out there and play! Whoot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep playing, and have fun - that's all you really need. I'm glad you're enjoying it

    ReplyDelete