Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year New Goals

2010 is gone and 2011 is here. I wish you all a better year this time. My first blog of the new year is about my goals for the new year.

First there are some things I want to do better this year. One thing I want is to do better in math, because I do not focus on math and I mess around I do not do as well as I think I can. Another thing I want to be better at is staying on task and following my mom's schedule for school and chores, sometimes I get off track and play on the computer when I should be doing other things, like chores. The last thing I want to improve is my cooking skills. I like to cook and taste new things that inspire me to learn more. When my skills get better I want to make a buffet for my family.

This year I want to break some bad habits. Lying is one thing I want to stop. Sometimes I tell my mom that I have cleaned my room when I didn't Another thing I want to stop doing is talking so much. I need to learn when to speak and when to not speak.

I want to learn to do some new things this year, like basketball. I got one for Christmas and I can't wait to learn how to use it. I want to learn how to sketch and paint. For Christmas I got an Art by number set for Christmas so that will help me start. I want to learn woodworking so I can help my dad. I got a took set for Christmas so I have my own tools to help with.

I hope we all have a better year.   

2 comments:

  1. I think this will be a great year!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great list of items to both work on and enjoy this new year. Keep up the great work! :)

    ReplyDelete